Transponder key programming
Most cars from 1995 have a small electronic chip in the key that talks to the engine management system and confirms that the key being offered is the right one. If a key is cut that does not have a transponder chip it will open the car but will not start the vehicle.
We offer key replacement for most major manufacturers, plus:-
- Key cutting to pattern – We cut keys to pattern for most British and foreign cars and motorcycles.
- Code cutting – Where the original key is not available, we can cut keys by code from the door or ignition lock.
- New locks – New door and ignition locks can be altered to pass existing keys for all models.
- Stolen keys – Where keys are lost or stolen the locks can be altered to different combinations with new keys provided.
- Opening services – Emergency car door opening services.
- Re-keying – Emergency on-site car re-keying services.
- Car locks and alarms – We supply and/or fit extra car locks and car alarms for all vehicles.
- Prompt and reliable service – When you are unable to collect your keys from our premises they can be posted to you. All locks and keys are posted back on the same day.
We hold the latest computerised Silca key codes system allowing us to carry out all work listed above.
Scorpio, Tibbe, Laser, and Drill keys can be made for all vehicles to copy and to code.
If you require any further information on what makes and models we work on, please do not hesitate to contact us or ask one of our representatives to call you.